i have no clue why i put that there
framebuffer pixelflut server in C.
- compile with
- make sure you have read/write access
to the framebuffer (ie put yourself in the
- go in something that wont fight you for the framebuffer, ie a tty
- connect with netcat or something, the default port is 1234
- this writes directly to your framebuffer, which might not use (aa)rrggbb (bbggrraa is somewhat common).
if you have alpha trailing at the end, uncomment lines
43to allow omitting it in
- fbflut does not store its own buffer, the canvas is entirely stored in the framebuffer, so be weary of other programs writing to it as thats the only copy